Join
Author: Dev
Collapse the left

[Announcement] Must read the conditions before requesting in that section

Close [Copy link]
Post time: 10-5-2018 12:32:20
| Show all posts
Image Ishan123456 Image 10-5-2018 01:21 AM
Made a request several times. Havent been accepted in the reading room nor being given a reason for  ...

You use 3 posts to express your ideas, being able to do it using a single post, that is effectively posting unnecessarily.
You could give yourself the opportunity to read carefully the requirements that have been established, and by carefully saying, I mean that you understand what is written there.
The requirements are not a set of whimsical ideas, those requirements respond to a security policy that seeks to protect this place from the malicious behavior that certain user accounts were doing to the detriment of the forum and its Reading Room section. If you are not able to understand that situation, and place your personal interests above the existence and security interests of this place, then it will be very difficult for this place to continue to exist.
I invoke you to be patient and respect the rules of the game rules of this place. To make a respectful use of the different spaces that CraxMe Forum has.
You are free to enter or leave this place, that is your right and freedom, but CraxMe Forum also has the right to protect yourself and provide an open and safe place for all your good users.

Use magic Report

Post time: 15-5-2018 11:19:04
| Show all posts
thanks for the above information

Use magic Report

Post time: 18-5-2018 09:30:50
| Show all posts
I am new here and want to understand the process of this group.i am clueless here. To join reading room 10 posts engagement is required. But where should i post. Please help me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 18-5-2018 11:17:49
| Show all posts
Editado por Pedro_P en 18-5-2018 12:51 AM
Image Salini Image 17-5-2018 11:00 PM
I am new here and want to understand the process of this group.i am clueless here. To join reading r ...

Please, you must read carefully:

« 1. You must have at least 10 hours  online AND have at least a participation equivalent to 10 posts (threads or posts). »
You must accumulate the indicated time online too. When you meet the established requirements, you can write your request.

You can post in any of the available sections. Please read carefully here: ■ About the deliberate flooding of the Forum sections. ■

Use magic Report

Post time: 20-5-2018 22:45:14
| Show all posts
clive48 18-4-2018 08:56 AM
Hi. I am glad to be back to ebooks forum after demise of UCF.
I am still lost in this maze of sectio ...

i totally agree with u.. have been struggling with last 40 mints..

Use magic Report

Post time: 20-5-2018 22:48:50
| Show all posts
Pedro_P 10-5-2018 12:32 PM
You use 3 posts to express your ideas, being able to do it using a single post, that is effectivel ...

Hello Pedro,
from where can i read all the rules .
also, i am unabel to understand where do i need to thread for becoming a memebr of the reading group?
also, could you pleas ehelp me how to post a book.

Ritesh

Use magic Report

Post time: 20-5-2018 23:07:13
| Show all posts
Image riteshk Image 20-5-2018 12:18 PM
Hello Pedro,
from where can i read all the rules .
also, i am unabel to understand where do i need ...

Welcome to CraxMe Forum...
In principle, you can participate in the different sections that CraxMe has, that participation can be done through comments in a thread that interests you (preferably recent threads), also publishing some thread with some interesting topic that you want to share (always respecting the rules of each section and avoiding unnecessary flooding with basic or simple comments).
To obtain access to the Reading Room section, it is necessary to meet certain minimum and basic requirements: At least you must have an equivalent participation to 10 posts or threads and accumulate at least 10 hours online in the Forum. You also have to update your profile or avatar image and finally indicate your interests (hobbies, etc.). For more details you can have a look here: ► Please read CAREFULLY before proceeding to write your request. ◄
For security reasons, sharing books outside the Reading Room section is not allowed. In order to do so, it is necessary to obtain the level of Reader user, and to obtain it you must comply with the minimum and basic requirements that have been established in the indicated link.

Use magic Report

Post time: 22-5-2018 07:06:23
| Show all posts
Good that you have explained well. Pl suggest how to upgrade user group ststis. I am at newbie. Want to read ebooks. Pl help me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 22-5-2018 15:41:46
| Show all posts
I have been trying to upload my image but somehow am unable to do so. Please help. this is the only criteria which I have been unable to meet preventing me from joing the reading room. Please help.

Use magic Report

Post time: 22-5-2018 18:38:24
| Show all posts
Image raospr30 Image 22-5-2018 05:11 AM
I have been trying to upload my image but somehow am unable to do so. Please help. this is the only  ...

The profile image may take a few hours to display, while the system updates that information. But you have not yet accumulated the minimum number of hours and posts necessary to request access. Please, only when you comply with the established requirements, proceed to write your request.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

26-6-2019 01:58 PM GMT+5.5