Forgot password?
 Join
Author: Dev
Collapse the left

[Announcement] Must read the conditions before requesting in that section

Close [Copy link]
Post time: 26-4-2018 19:41:42
| Show all posts
Where is "readers". ...Becoming increasingly complicated.

Use magic Report

Post time: 4-5-2018 23:27:05
| Show all posts
I also feel the rules are becoming complicated

Use magic Report

Post time: 4-5-2018 23:27:54
| Show all posts
We should promote the moto of Internet i.e. freedom , not over regularize it

Use magic Report

Post time: 5-5-2018 00:12:23
| Show all posts
Image ashishchaubey Image 4-5-2018 12:57 PM
We should promote the moto of Internet i.e. freedom , not over regularize it

The rules of the Forum should not pose complications or difficulties for anyone, the rules have been established to balance the interests of users and the Forum, thus promoting an atmosphere of respect among all users and the forum and the proper use of different spaces of CraxMe Forum has.
Regarding the security policy of the Forum, it was established precisely to ensure the existence of the forum, to prevent malicious user accounts from constantly attacking the forum, its contents and its good users.
Freedom implies taking responsibility in this regard. We can eliminate all kinds of regulations, but unfortunately this will lead to the Forum becoming a no-man's land, where everyone will makes their own interests prevail.
What we want is to have an open, but safe, place where there are clear and justified rules. There is no regulation beyond what is strictly just and necessary.
Finally, when you enter a place, you must have the ability to respect the rules of the game in that place.
Freedom is not only about having the ability to choose, but also about having enough options and alternatives to make that choice, and happily, there are many options and alternatives and CraxMe Forum is just one more alternative.
I hope you can understand the importance and necessity that CraxMe Forum has to ensure its existence, we want CraxMe Forum to survive in time, and for that it is necessary to face the threats that constantly affect that existence.

Use magic Report

Post time: 8-5-2018 20:26:51
| Show all posts
Hello pedro do I still not qualify for the reading section

Use magic Report

Post time: 8-5-2018 20:32:05
| Show all posts
Image !!!! Image 8-5-2018 09:56 AM
Hello pedro do I still not qualify for the reading section

Your request is awaiting review by the Administration. The Administration will inform you in due time when you have granted the Reader user level, which allows access to the Reading Room section.
Please, you must have a little patience because the Administration should review the requests.

Use magic Report

Post time: 8-5-2018 20:52:21
| Show all posts
Pedro_P 8-5-2018 08:32 PM
Your request is awaiting review by the Administration. The Administration will inform you in due t ...

ok thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-5-2018 11:48:25
| Show all posts
Dont force people to comment unnecessarily so that they build points and hours to get into the reading room. You are encouraging people to participate and comment unneccessarily

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-5-2018 11:49:35
| Show all posts
Ishan123456 has read and accepts conditions. Other interests - movie music . Could you please add me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-5-2018 11:51:33
| Show all posts
Made a request several times. Havent been accepted in the reading room nor being given a reason for non acceptance. Going to wait for a few days. If all works out, thumbs up. If not, will delete the account

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

17-1-2019 09:54 AM GMT+5.5