View: 5021|Reply: 91
Collapse the left

[Announcement] ★ CHAT thread for the READING ROOM section ★

[Copy link]
Post time: 26-8-2017 12:44:55 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
Editado por Pedro_P en 8-2-2018 09:31 AM

Hi everyone.

This chat thread is intended for all users of the eBooks section, here you can exchange opinions about the eBooks section, maybe request some recommendation to read a book or recommend it also, any comments you may have, do it here.

In general, this thread is open to all your comments and opinions related solely and exclusively to the eBooks section and its users.

Rules and recommendations for using this special chat thread:

● Spam is not allowed.
● Avoid the use of bad words and insults, express your comments and opinions with respect and education and without offense.
● Do not repeat the same comments and opinions over and over again, unduly flooding this special thread.

Thank you all for your help and understanding.

Enjoy this space.

Important Notice

Please Read Carefully
HERE

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +100 Collapse Reason
Dev + 100 Good work

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 17-4-2018 20:52:15
| Show all posts
Hi guys

We have created a CraxMe Readers Book Club group where you can discuss books, share and recommend, track your reading progress, and lots more. Do join us at
https://www.craxme.com/forum.php?mod=group&fid=147

Rate

Number of participants 1Karma +1 Money +155 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 1 + 155 Good initiative... Thanks for sharing it.

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 26-5-2018 16:48:34
| Show all posts
Image Anand1972 Image 24-5-2018 11:38 PM
When a book was uploaded in UC forum , there were always comments on the book and various readers wo ...

Hi... You have the option to comment on any book shared here. However, keep in mind that, at least, users are asked to share relevant, enriching opinions that provide an informed opinion of the book they have read. In this sense, opinions or simple, basic or irrelevant comments are not allowed, for a minimum of respect and consideration for users who share the book and for those who read the thread and want the threads to maintain a certain order and cleanliness, free of distractions that hinder its searching and reading.
On the other hand, you can join the CraxMe Readers Book Club, which precisely provides the appropriate and useful space as well as all the facilities for users to exchange opinions about the books shared here.
You also have the Free Zone section to create threads that allow you to share opinions and comments with other users. As you can see, the spaces to exchange opinions or express opinions about the books shared here, exist. You can also appreciate that the order and cleaning of the threads, are a priority here in the Reading Room section, that order and cleanliness facilitates the search of books and the reading of the threads that contain them, a thread flooded with comments (irrelevant and/or basics) not only does it not facilitate its reading, but it is also counterproductive to the purpose of making the Reading Room section the closest thing to a real library... That is, a place where books are the stars of the show, that is, the true protagonists.
I know that the ghost of UCF is still present, however, it is time to leave finished stories behind and close the cycles. Today we are here at CraxMe Forum, and we all want this place to be unique and special and that every CraxMe day is much better. CraxMe Forum does not revolve around the Reading Room section and this section is not the only thing that CraxMe can offer, CraxMe is much more than that, we only have to change past and stagnant paradigms in time and take advantage of all the spaces and potentialities that CraxMe offers for all its users.
Enjoy your stay here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 12-4-2018 03:35:17
| Show all posts
Image Meself Image 11-4-2018 01:38 PM
Thank you for letting me know. I am severely technology challenged and I am still learning how to ge ...

No one has been born knowing how to do things, in that sense, it is always a challenge to discover and learn new things, and certainly, it is never too late to learn
In the best of my ability, count on me to help you, so that your stay here is the most satisfying and enriching for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 17-4-2018 21:56:35
| Show all posts
Image asky332000 Image 17-4-2018 09:34 AM
i thinkthe eBook thread types need some rethinking. a novel prabodhan stories or a literary type boo ...

It is an interesting and very valid suggestion, certainly better defined and more precise categories and subcategories are needed, and they cover a greater diversity of topics.
I am taking note of your suggestion, to exchange some ideas with the Administration about it, soon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 18-2-2018 11:06:33 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts
Editado por Pedro_P en 18-2-2018 08:41 AM
Image Sensible_1 Image 17-2-2018 03:59 AM
I have been sharing books, helping out on requests ever since i had been on UC forum and continued o ...

It is said that common sense is the least common of all the senses, however, the application of the rules does not depend on common sense, if it were, then the rules would be tacit and not explicit, and everyone would have the common sense to suppose them ... The truth is that the rules are written and depend on the discretion of each moderator and some moderators can be more or less demanding in compliance with the rules ... It is true that there is an application form, however, It is also true that each user prints their own style to their request, as long as the request contains the minimum information that facilitates who can help identify and share the requested book, should not mean a transgression of the rules ... Chat is not allowed within the request thread, the purpose of this restriction is to prevent the request thread from becoming a chat thread, for this purpose there is this special thread. And there is also the way of the private message to exchange opinions and observations regarding a particular message ... The concepts corresponding to "human sense" and "common sense" depend more on the perceptions of each person, each observer and help themselves concepts that define the way we perceive the world and think. What seems wrong to some, to others it seems good and vice versa... Finally what should prevail in a place like this, is the common and mutual benefit of all involved here, certainly, here coexist different individuals and each with its own scale of values ​​and criteria, however, I believe that all of us here, try to give and do our best in pursuit of the common good and in favor of making this place, a pleasant and orderly place... As I had commented you, please do not take the actions of moderation as something personal, they are things that happen and that are part of the forum's own activity, which by the way, compared to UCF, Fortunately CraxMe is in a better situation, you can clearly see how UCF and in particular the UCF eBooks section are in a disorganized situation due to the absence of moderators, but it is certainly a situation that despite everything, from here we regret. It is not my intention to argue or generate more controversies regarding my style or ways of exercising the position of moderator that has been entrusted to me, I am fully aware that it is not necessarily a position that pleases many and rather it is a, somewhat, ungrateful position... However, as I said above, I try to do my best, I know it is not enough, I know that not everyone appreciates it, but I also know that I will not lower my arms or give up on the fulfillment of the commitments I have assumed. with CraxMe Forum and the duties that have been entrusted to me in the fulfillment of this position of moderator, which I could not strongly do without the constant support of those who, from your constructive criticism, help me to make this work better.
I hope to have your help and understanding in that aspect and thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns.

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +25 Collapse Reason
Rhett Bassard + 25 Thnx for enduring the struggle of a community that mostly takes and gives little.

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 13-9-2017 23:57:38
| Show all posts
Money we can collect again, but the books are the true treasure , my thanks to the moderators and those who have set all this up, you are all stars!

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-9-2017 00:11:08
| Show all posts
Hi,
Can I share the books I shared in the old forum, is it allowed?

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-9-2017 00:44:37
| Show all posts
I said I will be back

Sensible_1/Roshan

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +5 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 5 Terminator seems to be very ungry about what his president is doing. :D

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-9-2017 08:05:36
| Show all posts
Looks like a mirror copy of the old forum. Kudos to the team that came up with this.

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-9-2017 09:09:58 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts
Image purplicious Image 10-9-2017 12:11 AM
Hi,

yes you can.

Use magic Report

Post time: 10-9-2017 09:10:26 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts
Image b00kz Image 10-9-2017 08:05 AM
Looks like a mirror copy of the old forum. Kudos to the team that came up with this.

indeed it is. thanks to the team.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 10-9-2017 11:55:46 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts
Image purplicious Image 9-9-2017 01:41 PM
Hi,

Hi...
Yes, it is possible to share the eBooks from the UCF here, however, if you transfer a UCF book here and that eBook was initially uploaded by another user, it is recommended that you cite the source indicating the username of the author of the original post , that is, the name of the user who first uploaded the book to the UCF.

Use magic Report

Post time: 11-9-2017 12:59:26
| Show all posts
this chat forum looks awesome, guys...thanks for putting in the work..... sad though I lost all the ucforum money.....

Use magic Report

Post time: 14-9-2017 20:33:07
| Show all posts
Homepage seems inaccessible today ... Any issue or maintenance going on ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

19-7-2018 09:38 AM GMT+5.5