Forgot password?
 Join
View: 153|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Market games

Close [Copy link]
Post time: 5-2-2019 11:53:01
| Show all posts |Read mode
The internet is full of ads offering fancy brands of watches at ridiculously low prices.I was always sceptical and kept away from the lure.But recently a friend of mine told me that he had actually purchased one such watch on line and found it to be a good buy.What is more, according to him a watch repairer friend of his could not find anything wrong with it.It has been working fine for about six months now.A warranty card has also been provided .Does anyone have a clue how this is possible?On the face of it it is too good to be true.

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +5 Collapse Reason
Rhett_Bassard + 5 Would Rate more if you provided source of miracle watch.

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 5-2-2019 22:15:50
| Show all posts
15 yrs ago, I bought 2 'knockoff' watches from a Chennai market. A 'Tag' and a 'Cartier' for about Rs150 each. A watch repairer friend of questionable skill found them working, but likely looked forward to their inevitable repair. The watches ran longer than the finishes or bracelets. It was difficult to tell the time thru the easily-scratched 'crystal'. The warranty proved worthless as a third party was no longer in business.

In comparison, be cautious when taking a spouse. Your friends will find nothing wrong with a person they don't have to live with. That spouse may work 6 months, but hidden expenses will emerge. And there is no warranty, just costly replacement fees.

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +15 Collapse Reason
Srinivas1939 + 15 Very nice!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 6-2-2019 10:51:33
| Show all posts
Good advice for those taking the brides and grooms on line route.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-61109590-2

11-8-2020 04:03 AM GMT+5.5