Forgot password?
 Join
Author: Pedro_P
Collapse the left

[Announcement] ☆★☆★☆ Happy and Prosperous Year 2019 ☆★☆★☆

Close [Copy link]
Post time: 30-12-2018 22:14:44
| Show all posts
I wish all dear members of this wonderful initiative craxme a very very happy new year. May this year bring uncountable joys to your life and may our dear forum become more and more active.   

Rate

Number of participants 1Karma +1 Money +65 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks for your words and good wishes Vikash123vt... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 31-12-2018 13:53:11
| Show all posts
अंग्रेजी नववर्ष की अग्रिम हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं एवं शुभाशीष

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +115 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 115 It would have been nice to add a translation in English... Thank you for your good wishes Suuni31... My wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 1-1-2019 10:47:16
| Show all posts
Here is wishing all my friends here at CRAXME a very happy and prosperous new year.... rarely a day passes by, When I do not log in here and wonder at all hard work put in by the moderators .. thank you for that ...

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks for your words and good wishes Santo... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 1-1-2019 12:50:05
| Show all posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS

Rate

Pedro_P + 115 Thank you for your good wishes Akshaykr8... My wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 1-1-2019 15:23:58
| Show all posts
Happy New Year . Pedro sir can you please help me with the reading privileges

Rate

Pedro_P + 115 Happy new year for you too AbhilashaJ... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 1-1-2019 22:32:46
| Show all posts
Image AbhilashaJ Image 1-1-2019 04:53 AM
Happy New Year . Pedro sir can you please help me with the reading privileges

Hi... Welcome to Craxme Forum.
If you wish to access to upload/download the contents of the Reading Room section, please publish your request (only when you have complied with the minimum and basic requirements that have been established) in the right place so that it can be reviewed by the Administration.
Out of respect and consideration for users who have made an effort to comply with all the requirements, no exceptions apply.
► Please, follow this link and READ CAREFULLY and COMPLETELY before proceeding to write your request. ◄
• When you meet the established requirements, publish your request here:
Join reading Room by requesting here
► IMPORTANT NOTICES:
● About updates of: online hours and profile image (avatar). ●
■About the deliberate flooding of the Forum sections and groups. ■

Use magic Report

Post time: 1-1-2019 22:58:33
| Show all posts
Happy New Year to members, admins and creators!

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thank you for your good wishes BookMan... My wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2-1-2019 11:15:08
| Show all posts
Happy New Year 2019 to every one in this forum. I could not participate much in 2018 in craxme forum but I used to be a regular user in UCForum.

May this year bring some time for me to spend quality time in craxme forum.

Use magic Report

Post time: 3-1-2019 14:39:25
| Show all posts
A very merry new year to all! 2018 has truly been a fabulous year for all of us and I pray and hope 2019 will bring us more luck, health, happiness and silly moments to enjoy!!

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks for your words and good wishes Meself... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 6-1-2019 12:32:26
| Show all posts
Here's wishing everyone to have better choices of books to read, to never run out of something to read after you're done with what you're currently reading and also to have a very happy new year ahead!

Cheers and happy reading!

Rate

Pedro_P + 115 Thank you for your good wishes Rgopal... My wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

18-3-2019 11:17 PM GMT+5.5