Collapse the left

[Announcement] ☆★☆★☆ Happy and Prosperous Year 2019 ☆★☆★☆

Close [Copy link]
Post time: 26-12-2018 08:58:34 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
Editado por Pedro_P en 6-1-2019 12:36 AM

◥◤
Hi Friends!
CraxMe Forum has exceeded its first year of existence and soon this year 2018 will come to an end.
Here at CraxMe Forum we want to wish all our users a Happy end of Year and Welcome a Happy and Prosperous Year 2019 celebrations.
We also want to thank all our good users who generously share contents here, and also thank those good users that are added with your participation and activity... All of you friends are helping to CraxMe Forum to stay alive. Thank you all for your generous support and preference.
It is our desire also, to strive much more and make CraxMe Forum a better place, more comprehensive and safe for all its users... So that everyone can share and develop their activities and interests in an atmosphere of openness and healthy interaction.
Please friends... Share here in this special thread, your good thoughts and wishes for this 2019.
Thanks to all of you for participating.
Team

@Dev @nishant @rameshkiran114 @PK47 @cynic @Meself @Pedro_P
Thread closing date: Jan 15, 2019

Rate

Number of participants 1Karma +1 Money +50 Collapse Reason
cynic + 1 + 50 Wishing a Happy New Year 2019 to you and your family too.

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 26-12-2018 18:32:15
| Show all posts
Edited by cynic at 28-12-2018 03:14 PM

Wishing all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2019. May the new year be filled with abundance, joy, and of course.... great books .

2018 has been a fabulous year. What started as a quiet resource sharing site, has grown to vibrant community sharing not just books, but opinions and ideas. A big shout out to all the members who have generously shared the books, and the active members of CraxMe who have helped it grow.

A big thanks to the admin team and the moderators for their continued support and guidance.

Here's a toast to CraxMe and the New Year!

Rate

Number of participants 1Karma +1 Money +65 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thank you for your good wishes Cynic... Your support for this project is also fundamental and decisive. My wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 27-12-2018 08:02:20
| Show all posts
Wishing All Members A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year.

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks for your good wishes Penprak... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 27-12-2018 08:55:08
| Show all posts
Happy New Year Everyone.
Stay in good health and May all of your wishes come true.
I still remember we started in mid 2017 and now we are already at the end of 2018. We have grown exponentially in a short time and it is all due to the users and their dedication.
I would want to thank the Admins and my fellow Moderators for their continued support and dedication to the development of the forum.

2018 was a good year both for us and our forum and i hope we will continue to grow and share interesting content in the coming years as well.

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks for your words and good wishes PK... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 27-12-2018 12:21:29
| Show all posts
Wave a goodbye to the old & embrace the new with full of hope, dream and ambition. Wishing all the members of this amazing community a happy new year full of happiness and success!

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks you very much for your kind words and good wishes NoOne... My wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 27-12-2018 18:30:39
| Show all posts

Happy New Year CraxMe!

The new year lies ahead,
with books to be read,
and adventures to be led.

So keep reading! It's one of the most marvelous adventures anyone can have.
May you find fulfillment, health and joy all year long!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Nice words... Thanks for your good wishes Basston... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 27-12-2018 20:56:05
| Show all posts
As the New Year going to Start I Wish May the Good Times, Live on In our Memories and May We Learn Lessons, from the Troubling Times that will make us Stronger and Better than ever.

I want to thank all the good users for supporting us.
Also, I want to thank  @Dev , @rameshkiran114 , @Pedro_P , @PK47 , @cynic , @Meself , @AnkushKakne  for their continued support and dedication to the development of the forum.

Happy New Year friends.

Rate

Number of participants 2Karma +1 Money +115 Collapse Reason
cynic + 50 Thank you for the good wishes and wishing the same to you and your family too. A big thanks to the admin team and the moderators for their continued support and guidance.
Pedro_P + 1 + 65 I totally agree with you, Nishant... Thanks you very much for your kwords and good wishes... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 27-12-2018 21:43:43
| Show all posts

My wishes for everyone, Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb, Peace for March,
No worries for April, Fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec.
Have a lucky and wonderful 2019

@Dev @nishant @rameshkiran114 @PK47 @cynic @Meself @Pedro_P

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks for your words and good wishes Pgangwani... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 28-12-2018 13:16:06
| Show all posts
Wishing everyone here a joyful, peaceful and prosperous 2019! May this year bring growth for the forum as well as its members

Rate

Pedro_P + 1 + 65 Thanks for your words and good wishes Pokeris4fun... My best wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☺

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 28-12-2018 16:05:16
| Show all posts
Wishing All Members A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year.

Rate

Number of participants 1Money +115 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 115 Thank you for your good wishes CVB... My wishes for health and well-being for you and your whole family... Happy New Year 2019. ☻

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

16-1-2019 01:38 PM GMT+5.5