Author: divey
Collapse the left

[Book Reviews] Harappa series by Vineet Bajpai

[Copy link]
Post time: 5-1-2019 14:57:18
| Show all posts
divey 4-12-2018 07:58 AM
Are u willing to read history books or fiction

Both, actually. We don'thave too much information on that era and anything would be welcome

Use magic Report

Post time: 5-1-2019 15:33:05
| Show all posts
I found the last one to be more disappointing than the first 2 . While the author has left the readers guessing in the end on what happens post the kalki avtar taking birth - overall the promise created in book 1 was not shaped well in book 2 and book3 much like the meluha series of Amish .That said if there is a book 4 I will still read it

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-1-2019 18:49:11
| Show all posts
Trilogy was good until the end. End is abrupt.

Use magic Report

Post time: The day before yesterday 06:20 AM
| Show all posts
Thanks for the review. Will read this one.

Use magic Report

Post time: The day before yesterday 06:40 AM
| Show all posts
For me personally, I was very excited with the beginning for sure. It really had an edgy narrative for itself but the excitement died down with the follow ups. It seemed like Bajpai had an idea but he wasn't able to execute it well.

Also the hammering of "Last Devta" on your head killed it for me big time. I liked the idea surely but the execution of it....not so much.

Use magic Report

Post time: The day before yesterday 10:53 AM
| Show all posts
rahulpx 22-11-2018 08:07 AM
Which are some of the better books in this whole genre of "old ancient secret that can totally cha ...

I liked The Mahabharata Quest by Christopher C. Doyle, his books are quite good.

https://www.craxme.com/thread-677-1-1.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: The day before yesterday 12:12 PM
| Show all posts
rgopal 5-1-2019 02:57 PM
Both, actually. We don'thave too much information on that era and anything would be welcome

You can read ascend of Indra series, vikramaditya series too, both are available on forum, they are not vedic as such but good. Also you can read Ashok Banker's Dasrajana the battle of ten kings (unabe to find it in forum, it may be available)Here are the threads
https://www.craxme.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10780- Indra
https://www.craxme.com/forum.php ... ighlight=shatrujeet Nath- Vikramaditya Veergatha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: The day before yesterday 12:13 PM
| Show all posts
Meself 15-1-2019 06:40 AM
For me personally, I was very excited with the beginning for sure. It really had an edgy narrative f ...

Maybe beating around one idea was the dowmfall of the author. Also it was one of the lamest climax that I have read...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

17-1-2019 10:52 AM GMT+5.5