| |

Craxme.com

Forgot password?
 Join
View: 171|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Announcement] ★ CHAT thread for the READERS CLUB section ★ - (Introduce yourself here)

[Copy link]
Post time: 2-10-2018 12:33:20
| Show all posts |Read mode

Hi everyone.

This chat and introduction thread is intended for all users of the Readers Club section, where you can exchange opinions about the section, request or recommend an activity, or post a suggestion or query. In general, this thread is open to all your comments and opinions related solely and exclusively to the Readers Club section and its users.

And while we are at it, let's get to know each other better. Introduce yourself, share your favorite genres, books, and anything else you wish to share about yourself.

Rules and recommendations for using this special chat thread::

● Spam is not allowed.
● Be civil with fellow members. It is okay to disagree, but no abuses please. Avoid the use of curses and insults, express your comments and opinions with respect and education and without offense.
● Do not repeat the same comments and opinions over and over again, unduly flooding this special thread.
● Don't post off topic. Posts not related to the Readers Club section will be deleted.
● If you wish to welcome a member, do so through a PM (private message) or much better, granting rate. All "Welcome to the Club" posts would be deleted.

Thank you all for your help and understanding.

Enjoy this space.

• Important Notice •

About «Readers Club» section / Rules, Recommendations for Use and Quick Guide.
(Please read before continuing)

Use magic Report

Post time: 3-10-2018 23:15:03
| Show all posts
i have put up a few books in the requests section which I was able to see at the airport and wanted to read. Pls see and upload any if possible....
@cynic - I hope this post is OK. coz I have searched for these books on net and was not able to find any

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 4-10-2018 10:22:36
| Show all posts
Image viksorion Image 3-10-2018 11:15 PM
i have put up a few books in the requests section which I was able to see at the airport and wanted  ...

You would have a better response at the Reading Room. I would suggest you message the regular uploaders, they might be able to help you out.

Use magic Report

Post time: 15-10-2018 09:00:59
| Show all posts
Edited by vivekjanu at 15-10-2018 09:02 AM

Is this just me or anyone else who think forum rules over here are far much tougher than old ucforum. its been days and i still dont understand where to put a thread for books. I thought its like uc that you create a  new thread and select its type. but mods said its outside reading room. now what is this reading room and how to create thread in this. new thread link is available on every page and it opens the same way. if mods think everyone cant post right content, if they want it to keep for them then atleast others should be allowed to access the attachments. no offence but available content is not so much and of interest that you can spend much time on that. you cant compare it with quora reading. its different thing completely.

Use magic Report

Post time: 22-11-2018 13:48:03
| Show all posts
Image vivekjanu Image 15-10-2018 05:30 AM
Is this just me or anyone else who think forum rules over here are far much tougher than old ucforum ...

I agree

Use magic Report

Post time: 22-11-2018 21:02:46
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 6-1-2019 13:42:33
| Show all posts
Edited by rgopal at 6-1-2019 12:30 PM

I was a very active member of the now-defunct UCForum and was heartbroken when it was shut down. I lost a lot of my old friends there as well Looking forward to meeting them all here again Looking forward to good times and great books once again! Thank you so much for bringing it back @Pedro_P  

Use magic Report

Post time: 14-1-2019 16:10:38
| Show all posts
Hello People.

An oldtimer from the UC Forum. Have mostly been a lurker and uploader of niche things.

Have started reading Hindi Fiction a lot lately and am happy with the quality it has to offer. Suggest you guys to check them out as well.

Heavy Non-fiction reader as well.

I write stuff on my blog as well. I blog in hindi on Sundays.

Use magic Report

Post time: 4-3-2019 19:23:56
| Show all posts
Hi everyone
I am also an old UCforum user. Just took a long time to find this forum. I am here primarily because I enjoyed my time on UC and got superb books that were not available anywhere else. I agree with some of the previous users, the rules are much tougher and impenetrable here. I remember that I was up and running in UC within a day or so. Here, I have not yet figured out most things, and I have already looked reasonably well. I was blaming myself for this, when I find that others are also complaining about it. Anyway, I hope that with time, I will be able to figure out things a lot better, and contribute to more meaningfully to the forum.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

22-3-2019 09:28 AM GMT+5.5