Join
View: 53|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Mystery/Thriller] William Massa -2 Series and few books -Urban Fantasy

[Copy link]
Post time: 10-8-2018 13:16:00
| Show all posts |Read mode
William Massa

William Massa is a produced screenwriter and bestselling Amazon author. His film credits include Return to House on Haunted Hill and he has sold pitches and scripts to Warner, USA TV, Silver Pictures, Dark Castle, Maverick and Sony.William has lived in New York, Florida, Europe and now resides in Venice Beach surrounded by skaters and surfers. He writes dark urban fantasy horror and science fiction (as W.H. Massa) with an action-adventure flavor. He currently divides his time between the Shadow Detective and Occult Assassin series and is busy prepping a few new exciting projects.

I am Uploading 2 Series and some more books by the author

OCCULT ASSASSSIN SERIES

Book 00 Ice Cold

Mark Talon is the occult assassin. Before his fight against the occult began, Mark spent years as a special operator in both Afghanistan and Iraq.  Working with Simon Casca, a billionaire he is now tracking the lead singer of a Norwegian heavy black metal band, who coincidently has concerts in the same towns where young women have gone missing. Both Mark and Simon have suffered tragedies at the hands of the occult.  Both have dedicated their lives to quashing occult activity worldwide.Ice God’s tour has taken them to a small pub in Bergen, Norway where Rezok, the lead singer has just one question to ask of his fans, “Are you ready for the final winter?”  A long time follower of ancient Norwegian rituals, Rezok has been searching across Europe for the Sar Akka rune stones, with these stones comes power. If Simon’s findings are correct, Rezok has only one stone left to find and then….

Book 01 Damnation Code

Driven by vengeance...One soldier declares war against the forces of darkness.After a decade spent fighting the enemy abroad and keeping his country safe, Delta Force Operator Mark Talon is ready to settle down with the love of his life. But Talon's world crumbles when his fiancée becomes the victim of a murderous cult. The military man now has a new foe in his crosshairs, and this promises to be a very different war.
The person responsible for his beloved's death is a Silicon Valley tycoon allied with the forces of darkness. Fusing cutting-edge computer technology with an ancient evil, the enemy here cannot be stopped by bullets alone. If Talon is to be victorious in his mission of vengeance, he will need to master a new method of warfare -- the arcane arts! He must become... the Occult Assassin.

Book 01.5 Ice Shadows

After a decade spent fighting the enemy abroad and keeping his country safe, Delta Force Operator Mark Talon is ready to settle down with the love of his life. But Talon’s world crumbles when his fiancée becomes the victim of a murderous cult.In the wake of his terrible loss, Talon dedicates himself to a new mission – hunting down evil occultists across the globe and stopping them before they can unleash the forces of darkness upon an unsuspecting world.

Book 02 Apocalypse Soldier

The war against the darkness continues...At age 13, Nicole Stone was possessed by a demonic entity. She survived this ordeal, thanks to a successful exorcism. Now, 15 years later, Nicole is still haunted by the experience. But the nightmare isn’t over. She is about to become the target of an apocalyptic cult led by a former elite soldier with a chilling plan for her future.Only one man can save Nicole from a fate worse than death.Only one man stands between her and the apocalypse.
His name is Mark Talon.And he is about to go up against his most dangerous enemy yet.

Book 03 Spirit Breaker

Technology engineered to battle the spirits of the dead…Mark Talon must battle an evil psychic and the terrifying forces of the afterlife in his most heart-pounding adventure yet.

Book 03.5 Coffin Collector

One man stands between the forces of darkness...
After his fiancée is slain by a murderous cult, Delta Force Operator Mark Talon dedicates himself to a new mission - hunting down twisted occultists around the globe and stopping them before they can unleash the forces of darkness upon an unsuspecting world.In COFFIN COLLECTOR, Talon heads to Italy to face a chilling coffin maker who has acquired the casket of a famed practitioner of the dark arts.

Book 04 Soul Jacker

An ancient evil haunts the slums of Paris...A drug dealer has found a way to spark the flames of rage and revolution by tapping into the powers of the occult. Now the ancient curse of the Jinn has returned to the modern world and threatens its future.Only two people stand in the way of the living nightmare--Detective Samia Ahmed, who must face down police prejudice and her own dark past, and Mark Talon, the Occult Assassin.
Will they be able to to stop the wrath of the Soul Jacker before the City of Light descends into darkness?

SHADOW DETECTIVE SERIES

Book 1 Cursed City

My name is Mike Raven, and the weird and supernatural are my life. Monsters murdered my parents when I was eight. Turns out my folks were paranormal investigators and Hell always settles its debts. Naturally I decided to join the family business.For two decades I've studied the occult and traveled the world hunting nightmares. Vampires. Shifters. Demons. Wraiths. I've faced them all. But my greatest challenge still lay ahead...
From the moment Celeste stepped into my office, I knew she was in trouble. Black magic trouble. Her father had promised her soul to a powerful demon on the day she was born. Now, twenty-one years later, the forces of darkness were gathering to collect their long-awaited prize.
Guess who's about to pick a fight with the Devil himself?

Book 2 Soul Catcher

There are two worlds. The world of the living--and the world of the dead. Sometimes they overlap.And sometimes they collide.The spirit of a diabolical killer has returned from the grave to stalk the woman I love.
Guess who's going to pick a fight with a dead murderer and his legion of the damned?My name is Mike Raven. I hunt monsters. But today the monsters are hunting me

Book 3 Blood Rain

My name is Mike Raven. I've always hunted monsters. But now one of them is the woman I love.I tried to save Detective Jane Archer’s life. Instead I turned her into a creature of the night.I know she's out there. Hunting. Killing.It’s only a matter of time before our paths cross. Before I must make a terrible decision: Do I put her down or let my city drown in a rain of blood?

Book 4 Demon Dawn

Over the years, I’ve racked up a pretty interesting resume. Monster Hunter. Demon Slayer. Paranormal Investigator. Now I’m about to add "thief" to the list.The mastermind behind this high-risk heist is Vincent Taske, a billionaire dying of cancer. A man desperate to cheat death no matter what the cost.His plan? Break into the Hagen Bank. According to occult circles, its underground vaults hold some of the most powerful magical relics on the planet. Taske wants the one that promises a chance at immortality.Only one problem...how do you get around the most sophisticated supernatural security on Earth? Answer: you find a man marked by the forces of Hell. A man like me: Mike Raven. For this is no ordinary caper. We're about to break into an infernal fortress of evil.
Getting into the bank will be the easy part. The hard part is getting out alive...

Book 5 Skull Master

Orphaned by demons at the age of ten, I have dedicated my life to fighting the forces of darkness. Trained by one of the greatest monster hunters who ever lived, and armed with an arsenal of mystical weapons, I battle forces beyond human understanding. Trust me, it’s not as glamorous as it sounds.  A new nightmare stalks the Cursed City...My latest case is like nothing I’ve ever faced before. A supernatural serial killer is terrorizing the city, magically removing victims’ skulls without cutting the skin. The police are baffled, and that’s why they called me. What monster is collecting these skulls and what horrible black magic ritual is it all leading up to?
I’ve seen things that would terrify the most hardened homicide detective. I’ve fought crazed occultists, banished evil spirits and sent a demon or two back to hell. But nothing could have prepared me for the wrath of the Skull Master.

Book 6  Ghoul Night

That’s what happens when you make a pact with a demon.  My partner, my ex-girlfriend, and an elite commando unit of Vatican Exorcists want to lock me up in an asylum for the terminally possessed—but they’ll have to catch me first. Making matters worse, a new enemy threatens the Cursed City. A ghoul plans to unleash a black magic plague on my city, and I’m the only one standing in the creature’s way.How am I supposed to save the world when it has turned against me?

Book 7 Witch Wars

After demons murdered my parents, Joe Skulick took me in. He became a friend and a father and turned a frightened boy into a monster hunter feared by the Legions of Hell. I owe him everything and would gladly trade my life for his. And I now might have to.A witch is targeting my city. And she’s taken Skulick’s soul.For now, his heart still beats. But I only have 48 hours to find my partner’s soul and return it to his body.The witch and her followers are seeking an ancient relic that could alter reality as we know it. To stop her, I'm about to team with another spell-slinger—the witch’s sister.In the Cursed City, life is never boring.

Book 8 Crimson Circle

Two years ago, my partner and I battled a doomsday cult intent on opening a gateway into Hell.On the bright side, Skulick and I prevented the end of the world. But the cultists opened a rift to the dark dimension, creating a nexus for supernatural activity, and the Cursed City was born.
Now the Crimson Circle has returned. They have a new leader. A new plan. And the same old appetite to cause mayhem and destruction.I'm about to go up against my most dangerous enemy--for a second round. But this time I'll have to face the nightmare alone.Wish me luck.
I'm going to need it.

Book 9 Hell Breaker

emons have invaded our world. They walk among us, possessing the bodies of the rich and powerful.The archdemon Morgal escaped our last showdown to lick his wounds, but his soldiers remained behind to await orders. An evil army biding its time, gearing up for the greatest battle mankind has ever faced.There is only way to save humanity. I have to destroy Morgal before he can unleash his unholy soldiers upon the world.
My plan is simple—I will to journey through the dimension of fear and take the fight to Morgal.This monster hunter is going straight to Hell.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 1Karma +1 Money +522 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 1 + 522 Thanks for sharing. • It is much better if you add to the beginning of the thread, an index with the titles of the books.

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

12-12-2018 03:50 PM GMT+5.5