Join
View: 507|Reply: 31
Collapse the left

[Announcement] Join Audio Team From Here

Close [Copy link]
Post time: 9-7-2018 13:41:00
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everybody,
You know within few days every inactive readers will be removed from reading room. Only active readers will remain in reading room. But we are taking some time so inactive readers can return and become active.

But here we have already taken some steps regarding inactivity. We will work on each sections step by step and try to improve them. Readers activities and ideas will make them better.

We have already taken few users in Audio Team. But we need enough users to make Audio room a better and active place.

We know so many users like Music. So we are here to recruit 15 Music enthusiasts in Audio Room. After joining Audio Team they will contribute there by sharing contents and giving suggestions. They will work as an official team. That way we will divide users in categories and we can monitor their activities. They can freely share and discuss. Junior Mods will be selected from there to help us.

Yes they can visit any other section or join in any discussion but as an official team member at first they will work on Audio Room. So we will take only 15 Music enthusiasts for now.

Reply here to join Audio Team if you are music Enthusiast and secure your ' Readers' user level by quality contribution.

CraxMe Team

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 13:52:29
| Show all posts
I am a music enthusiast too.  I would like to be a part of this team, if possible.

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 14:28:00
| Show all posts
Hey, I would like to join Audio team and contribute in the group

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 15:52:03
| Show all posts
I am interested in joining the audio team.

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 16:00:32
| Show all posts
Hey, I would like to join the audio team, if possible.

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 16:05:56
| Show all posts
Request you to enroll me into this group please

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 16:22:31
| Show all posts
Dev, I have limited knowledge of Music, however like everyone I love music and will be happy to contribute in whatever way possible with my limited knowledge.

Thanks for invite.

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 17:25:49
| Show all posts
Definitely a music enthusiast. Who isn't? If you could clarify what 'Contributions' can be done by users like me, it would be helpful.

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 17:29:24
| Show all posts
I love music and I would like to join audio room.

Use magic Report

Post time: 9-7-2018 18:38:57
| Show all posts
I also love music....and wish to join audio room

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

17-12-2018 03:32 AM GMT+5.5