Forgot password?
 Join
View: 505|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why my user group not allowed for downloading

Close [Copy link]
Post time: 16-4-2018 18:13:56 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts |Read mode
First I was termed a newbie whereas I am the first few to join this group when announcement of closure of uc forum was made. Then I joi ed a book sharing sites started by a member of uc forum on opera.Then joined this very early. Perhaps uploaded a book also. Then by some autocratic admin I was blocked from entering ebook section. But on request I am now accessing it but of no use as I can not download...Sad.may I have to leave this forum?

Use magic Report

Post time: 16-4-2018 21:00:26
| Show all posts
I have pretty much the same question. I mean what's the point of having an access to the Reading Room when you aren't allowed to view or download the attachments? I'd rather not have access to the place than see all the books that I genuinely want but cannot download. It's pretty baffling. Either don't give access or give a complete one.

Use magic Report

Post time: 17-4-2018 00:00:55
| Show all posts
Would have been better if they had imposed a download limit than complete restrictions on downloads.

Use magic Report

Post time: 17-4-2018 05:54:58
| Show all posts
Why not use the same system of UCF of earning money by various contribution to the forum and then using it to purchase or access the books posted?

Use magic Report

Post time: 17-4-2018 16:11:35
| Show all posts
the better way to control this would be to restrict the number of downloads

Use magic Report

Post time: 17-4-2018 22:23:29
| Show all posts
@Theskpd
@Meself
@b00kz
@PK_haikya
@srikanthaniyer

Check this https://www.craxme.com/forum.php ... p;extra=&page=1 thread.

Use magic Report

Post time: 17-4-2018 23:07:12
| Show all posts
got it. Thanks Mr Moderator.

Use magic Report

Post time: 23-4-2018 13:07:16
| Show all posts
Thank you Moderator. Trying hard to get upgrade

Use magic Report

Post time: 23-4-2018 13:47:55
| Show all posts
the format of this place has been kept similar to uc forum.bt why are users prevented from downloading their books?
in uc forum they used to charge if they did not wish to give thred permision to every user.so why not adopt same
principle here too?if u feel that non serious readers needs to be denied acccess to certain threads of downloadable
books then keep a thread price to prevent misuse n allow the books to be dowloaded else it is really useless for
genuine readers like me.as for the logic of preventing download option to keep nuisance away then i feel its quite silly
excuse coz only ppl with write permisions can misuse n spam bt ppl with read permisions is no threat to security or
environment of this forum.so kindly look into the matter n reconsider n do not deprive us from enjoying books by
limiting access to downloading.thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 26-4-2018 14:03:51 Posted From Mobile Phone
| Show all posts
I am having requisite points & money but why my user group is denied to downliad books? Pl, resolve.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Mobile|Dark room|CraxMe UA-106553710-1

18-10-2018 08:24 AM GMT+5.5