Join
View: 98|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Others] Pretty Little Liars Collection by Sara Shepard

[Copy link]
mkittysabkworm Post time 7-1-2018 17:39:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:04 PM
Pretty Little Liars Collection by Sara Shepard 1-16 + Novellas

Pretty Little Liars is a series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard. Beginning with 2006's initial novel of the same name, the series follows the lives of four girls – Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery and Emily Fields.

The novels have appeared on The New York Times Best Seller list.A television series adaptation loosely based on the novels debuted on June 8, 2010, on ABC Family. It went on for 7 season, and ended in 2017.  The franchise has been licensed by Amazon.com's Kindle Worlds range of non-canon ebooks.

The series is loosely divided into four arcs, chronicling the introduction and reveal of each "A". Set in the suburbs of Philadelphia The series follows the lives of four teenage girls nicknamed the Pretty little Liars or simply the Liars, whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their Queen bee leader, "Alison DiLaurentis". Three years after her disappearance, the girls begin receiving threatening messages from an anonymous character named "A," who threatens to expose their secrets, including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew. Shortly after the messages begin, Alison's body is discovered buried in her yard. The books progress with the four girls trying to figure out the identity of "A" and facing many dangerous obstacles and twists as they do so.

Books in Series:
Arc 1
.5  Ali’s Pretty Little Lies (File located on pg#10 after Book 8 Wanted)
1.   Pretty Little Liars
2.  Flawless
3.  Perfect
4.  Unbelievable
4.5 Pretty Little Secrets (File located on pg #10 after Book 8 Wanted)

Arc 2
5.  Wicked
6.  Killer
7.  Heartless
8. Wanted

Arc 3
9.  Twisted
10.Ruthless
11.Stunned
12.Burned

Arc 4
13.Crushed
14.Deadly
15.Toxic
16.Vicious

**In Addition (Downloads Located on pg 19 after Vicious book 16)
Kindle World Novellas The Emerson Stories 2 Books Sara Shepard

1.Pretty Little Love
2.Pretty Little Lost.

Enjoy! Happy Reading!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 1 Karma +2 Money +285 Collapse Reason
Pedro_P + 2 + 285 Thanks for sharing.

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 02:54:59 | Show all posts

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:08 PM
1.Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
304 pgs October 1,2006

I'm still here, bitches. And I know everything." -A”

“Three years ago, Alison disappeared after a slumber party, not to be seen since. Her friends at the elite Pennsylvania school mourned her, but they also breathed secret sighs of relief. Each of them guarded a secret that only Alison had known. Now they have other dirty little secrets, secrets that could sink them in their gossip-hungry world. When each of them begins receiving anonymous emails and text messages, panic sets in. Are they being betrayed by some one in their circle? Worse yet: Is Alison back? A strong launch for a suspenseful series.”
Great Intro to the series! My Favorite that sucked me in BIG TIME, I really wanted to know who “A” was from the beginning! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

x
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 02:59:56 | Show all posts

Flawless by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:09 PM
2. Flawless by Sara Shepard
August 12,2008 235pgs

“Don't get too comfortable. It's not over until I say it is. -A”

Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher.
Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend.
And Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is literally making her sick.
But the most horrible secret of all is something so scandalous it could destroy their perfect little lives.
And someone named "A" is threatening to do just that.
At first they thought A was Alison, their friend who vanished three years ago . . . but then Alison turned up dead.
So could A be Melissa, Spencer's ultracompetitive sister?
Or Maya, who wants Emily all to herself?
What about Toby, the mysterious guy who left town right after Alison went missing?
One thing's for certain: A's got the dirt to bury them all alive, and with every crumpled note,
wicked IM, and vindictive text message A sends, the girls get a little closer to losing it all

⭐️⭐️⭐️

x

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 03:16:15 | Show all posts

Perfect by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:10 PM
3. Perfect by Sara Shepard
September 1, 2007 207 pgs Ebook/Kindle ePub
She knew too much. -A
Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF.

Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss.

And Spencer can't keep her hands off "anything" that belongs to her sister.

"Lucky me." I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves.

But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or "else"

My Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

x

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 12:41:13 | Show all posts

Unbelievable by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:10 PM
4. Unbelievable by Sara Shepard

October 6, 2009 289pgs Ebook/Kindle Edition ASIN B000UZQHES ePub

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the naughtiest of them all?
Behind Rosewood's grand facades, where the air smells like apples and Chanel No. 5 and infinity pools sparkle in landscaped backyards, nothing is as it seems. It was here, back in seventh grade, that five best friends shared everything--Seven jeans, MAC makeup, and their deepest, darkest secrets. For Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily, it was a dream come true . . . until Alison, the most beautiful of them all, suddenly vanished.

Now someone named A has turned their charmed lives into a living nightmare. Emily has been shipped off to her hyper-conservative cousins in Iowa. Aria is stuck living with her dad and his home-wrecker girlfriend. And Spencer fears she had something to do with Alison's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse than all of that--she's clinging to life in the hospital, because "she knew too much."

With A's threats turning dangerous and Ali's killer still on the loose, the girls must uncover the truth--about A, about Ali, and about what happened to Hanna--before they become A's next victims. But as they unravel Rosewood's mysteries and secrets, will it bring an end to the horror . . . or is this just the beginning?

From Goodreads

From the Back Cover
Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.

Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.

If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

My Rating:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

x

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 12:52:14 | Show all posts

Wicked by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:11 PM
5. Wicked by Sara Shepard

(**Remember to read Pretty Little Secrets 4.5 by Sara Shepard the file is after book 8 on pg 10)

October 6, 2009 340 pgs Ebook/Kindle Edition ASIN B001FA0UPE ePub

“I suppose I could let bygones be bygones, forgive and forget, yadda yadda. But where's the fun in that? These pretty little bitches got everything I ever wanted, and now I'm going to make sure they get exactly what they deserve. Does that make me sound awful? Sorry, but as every pretty little liar knows, sometimes the truth's ugly-and it always hurts.
I'll be watching....
Mwah!
-A”

From the Back Cover
In idyllic Rosewood, Pennsylvania, where Burberry earmuffs keep diamond-studded ears warm, four very pretty girls have done some very wicked things. . . .

High school juniors Hanna, Spencer, Emily, and Aria have paid dearly for their sins. A stalker named "A" terrorized them for months and revealed their darkest secrets. But now that A's true identity has been revealed, the girls can finally go back to their pretty little lives.

Only, once a pretty little liar, always a pretty little liar—and these girls just can't help but be bad. Hanna will do anything to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer starts stealing . . . from her parents. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men.

As the secrets get darker and the scandals juicier, the consequences turn deadly. After all, girls who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. And in Rosewood, someone is always watching. . . .

My Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️

x

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 13:02:15 | Show all posts

Killer by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:11 PM
6. Killer by Sara Shepard

June 30, 2009 356pgs Kindle/Ebook Edition ASIN B001NLKZ9G ePub

How could they think Noel was hot? If this was REALLY Versailles, Noel SO would not be Louis XIV, he would be the French version of the village idiot
From the Back Cover
In picture-perfect Rosewood, Pennsylvania, ash-blond highlights gleam in the winter sun and frozen lakes sparkle like Swarovski crystals. But pictures often lie—and so do Rosewood's four prettiest girls.

Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily have been lying ever since they became friends with beautiful Alison DiLaurentis. Ali made them do terrible things—things they had to keep secret for years. And even though Ali was killed at the end of seventh grade, their bad-girl ways didn't die with her.

Hanna's on a mission to corrupt Rosewood's youth, starting with a very attractive sophomore. Aria's snooping into her boyfriend's past. Spencer's stealing—from her family. And pure little Emily's abstaining from abstinence.

The girls should be careful, though. They thought they were safe when Ali's killer was arrested and A's true identity was finally revealed. But now there's a new A in town turning up the heat. And this time Rosewood is going to burn.

My Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

x

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 13:10:33 | Show all posts

Heartless by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:12 PM
7. Heartless by Sara Shepard

January 19, 2010 292 pgs Ebook/Kindle Edition ASIN B002VISNMQ ePub

No one believes a liar. Even when she's telling the truth.

Addictive ... it's scandal central! Company 'Gritty, intimate and revealing' Heat 'This is clique lit with a mystery twist; the author has spun a plethora of possibilities sure to make readers reach for the next instalment. Publishers Weekly 'Glamour and intrigue' Elle Magazine

From the Back Cover
Four gorgeous girls are telling very ugly stories.
First Emily, Aria, Hanna, and Spencer claimed they found a dead body in the woods behind Spencer's house, only to have it vanish without a trace. Then, when the same woods went up in flames, they swore they saw someone who's supposed to be dead rise from the ashes. And even after all that, the pretty little liars are still playing with fire. Call me heartless, but it's about time someone shut these liars up for good. After all, nobody likes a girl who cries wolf—least of all me. . . .

My Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

x

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 13:21:55 | Show all posts

Wanted by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:12 PM
8.Wanted by Sara Shepard
June 8, 2010 276 pgs Ebook/Kindle Edition ASIN B003JBI392 ePub

Get ready to meet your maker. It won’t be long now. Kisses! A (the real one)

Goodreads

From the Back Cover
In Rosewood, majestic estates sprawl for acres, and Tiffany toggle bracelets dangle from every girl's wrist. But not all that glitters is gold, and the town harbors secrets darker than anyone could imagine—like the truth about what really happened the night Alison DiLaurentis went missing. . . .

Back in middle school, Ali plucked Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer from obscurity and turned them into the beautiful, popular girls everyone wanted to be. Ali was the best friend they ever had. But she also made them do terrible things and taunted them with their worst secrets. Now, three years later, all their questions about Ali have finally been answered and they can put this awful chapter of their lives behind them. Or so they think.

Not every story has a happy ending, especially when four pretty little liars have done so many wicked things. In the dramatic conclusion of Sara Shepard's bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer could get everything they've ever wanted—unless A has one more horrifying twist in store.

My Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

x

Use magic Report

mkittysabkworm  Author| Post time 11-1-2018 13:42:05 | Show all posts

Ali’s Pretty Little Lies and Pretty Little Secrets by Sara Shepard

Edited by mkittysabkworm at 11-1-2018 04:16 PM
.5 or 0 Ali’s Pretty Little Lies by Sara Shepard

January 2, 2013 309 pgs Ebook/Kindle Edition ASIN B0089LOKG2 ePub

The lie that started it all.

Goodreads

From the Back Cover
Before there was A, there was Alison DiLaurentis. Boys wanted to date her, girls wanted to be her, and somebody wanted her dead. . . .

It's the end of seventh grade, and Alison DiLaurentis and her friends are the girls of Rosewood Day. Ali runs her clique with an iron fist, and she's got enough dirt on Hanna, Emily, Aria, and Spencer to keep them in line. But Ali's hiding a dark secret of her own, something so huge it would destroy everything if it ever got out. She's desperate to keep the perfect life she's worked so hard to build, but in Rosewood deadly secrets have deadly consequences. . . .

Set in the weeks leading up to Ali's murder, this special Pretty Little Liars tale is told by the prettiest little liar of all: Ali herself. For the first time ever, we see how the mystery began . . . and how Alison DiLaurentis's life ended.

My Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

4.5 Pretty Little Secrets Collection by Sara Shepard

January 3, 2012 469 pgs Ebook/Kindle Edition ASIN B006FO1JDC ePub

It's so much more fun to be naughty...
-A

Goodreads
From the Back Cover
A's making a list and checking it twice.

Rewind to junior year in Rosewood, Pennsylvania, to a winter break no one has ever heard about. . . .

Alison's murderer is in jail, A is dead, and the pretty little liars can finally relax. Or so they think. But there's a new A in town—me. I'm watching these girls day and night, and you won't believe what I've uncovered. Hanna's desperate for a very personal session with her trainer. Emily is number one on Santa's naughty list. Aria's old flame from Iceland is about to land her in hot water. And Spencer's resorting to some backhanded tactics to get what she wants.

What happens on holiday break stays on holiday break—right? But guess what. I saw. And now I'm telling.

Taking place between Unbelievable and Wicked, Pretty Little Secrets is a very special Pretty Little Liars tale revealing the liars' never-before-seen misadventures over their junior-year winter break.

My Rating TBR!

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Join

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list